Thursday, October 31, 2019

THE LOST SINGLES: SHOULD-A BEEN HITS.
I'M ON MY WAY.
Check back here for the next upda
THE LOST SINGLES
SHOULD-A BEEN HITS

I’M ON MY WAY
The Proclaimers
1989
"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" was a massive international hit in 1988. The single was lifted off the duo's 'Sunshine On Leith' album. That LP also contained the infectious "I'm On My Way". Also written by the twin brothers, it only managed to score major chart success in Australia and New Zealand where the single peaked at #3 and 5 resoectively.
Proclaimers I'm on My Way.jpg
This regular segment looks back on recordings that deserved to become popular singles but failed to attract attention and sales. Check out the special Caffé Latté playlist on spotify to finally discover these releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment