Monday, August 30, 2021

THE TIME CAPSULE: I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU. More retro tomorrow. 

<<<THE TME CAPSULE<<<

 

I’LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU

Boyz II Men

1994

U.K. - #5; U.S.A. - #1

I'llMakeLovetoYouB2M.jpg

Trivia:

Boyz II Men tied the record for longest reign atop the Billboard Hot 100 with "I'll Make Love To You". The song, written and produced by Babyface, shared the achievement of 14 weeks at #1 in America with Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You". Two years later, the Motown vocal group broke that record with another of its singles: "One Sweet Day", a collaboration with Mariah Carey.

 

Check out all the songs that have been featured in this daily segment on Spotify, including today’s retro track.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0?si=BYCiWGK3QRim_FaIIkAIdg

spotify:playlist:1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment