Sunday, June 5, 2016

100 MOST RECOMMENDED ALBUMS. This update: #68. More next week.
THE CAFFE` LATTE`
200
MOST RECOMMENDED ALBUMS
Some are the best selling, while others may be obscure, but the albums listed here are all worthy of a listen. No compilation/ best of sets. Only exceptional live albums included. This is a personal listing of the albums I enjoy the most to this day.
#68
MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE:   
WHITNEY HOUSTON
 Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love album cover.jpg
 [1998] 
As Whitney Houston's star continued to rise, she headed further down a pop / AC musical direction. Her R&B following beckoned Houston back to her roots. For 'My Love Is Your Love', she collaborated with some of the hip names of the time, including Babyface, Missy Elliott, Faith Evans, Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Jean. Houston doesn't completely turn her back on the pop mainstream: there are some tracks that involve David Foster and Diane Warren. This is a refreshing album, highlighting many new perspectives on the vocalist's skill and range. The album also includes her duet with Mariah Carey ("When You Believe").
Highlight tracks: I Learned From The Best, My Love Is Your Love, I Bow Out & If I Told You That.

No comments:

Post a Comment