Friday, June 24, 2016

Secret GUILTY PLEASURES- The Top 10- #1. This concludes the countdown. A new Top 100 will commence tomorrow.
THE CAFFE` LATTE` 100
SECRET
GUILTY PLEASURES
They are the songs you don’t admit that you like, but… close all the windows & doors and enjoy these 100 secret guilty pleasures!
1

 
I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO
ABBA (1975)
Many ABBA songs could have been placed at the top of this list. Some of the Swedish group's biggest hits have, over the decades, earned respectability for the vocal harmonies and musical production. There's no doubting ABBA milked repetition in its early days. The music was instantly appealing. Today, countless musicians are proud ABBA fans. "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do" is at #1 because it was one of the early songs that started the momentum for the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment