Tuesday, August 16, 2022

THE TIME CAPSULE: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS FALLING IN LOVE. More retro tomorrow.

<<<THE TME CAPSULE<<<

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS FALLING IN LOVE

Lobo

1979

U.S.A. - #23

Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love - Lobo.jpg

Trivia:

Lobo's last American Top 40 entry was "Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love". The single was also the singer's fourth and final #1 on the Easy Listening Chart, following "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo", "I'd Love You To Want Me" and "Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend".

 

Check out all the songs that have been featured in this daily segment on Spotify, including today’s retro track.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0?si=BYCiWGK3QRim_FaIIkAIdg

spotify:playlist:1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment