Sunday, April 30, 2023

THE TIME CAPSULE: I'VE GOT LOVE ON MY MIND. More retro tomorrow.

<<<THE TME CAPSULE<<<

I’VE GOT LOVE ON MY MIND

Natalie Cole

1977

U.S.A. - #5

I've Got Love on My Mind - Natalie Cole.jpg

Trivia:

Around the time "I've Got Love On My Mind" topped the US Soul Chart, Natalie Cole announced that she had married the song's co-writer Marvin Yancy. He penned the song with regular collaborator Chuck Jackson. This was the fourth R&B #1 created by the writers, a string that began with "This Will Be" in 1975.

Check out all the songs that have been featured in this daily segment on Spotify, including today’s retro track.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0?si=BYCiWGK3QRim_FaIIkAIdg

spotify:playlist:1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment