Monday, March 28, 2022

THE TIME CAPSULE: I'LL REMEMBER. More retro tomorrow.

<<<THE TME CAPSULE<<<

I’LL REMEMBER

Madonna

1994

U.K. - #7; U.S.A. - #2

I'll Remember Madonna.png

Trivia:

"I'll Remember" was written by Madonna and frequent collaborator Patrick Leonard as well as Richard Page. The latter is best remembered as the lead singer of Mr. Mister. That group scored the major hits "Broken Wings" and "Kyrie". Madonna and Leonard co-produced "I'll Remember" which was featured in the 1994 film 'With Honors', starring Joe Pesci and Patrick Dempsey.

 

Check out all the songs tha4t have been featured in this daily segment on Spotify, including today’s retro track.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0?si=BYCiWGK3QRim_FaIIkAIdg

spotify:playlist:1fw40hqEA0Fgh4cq4yoXD0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment